Friday, August 23, 2013

Valentines Day Card 2012

Card for Husband

Although Husband is not a big card guy, he knows how much pleasure it brings me, so he accepts my labor of love with pleasure.  He often says that he hopes that the people that I make cards for really appreciate all the hard work that goes into them. So I made him a card to see his appreciation. LOL

This card was made with Stampin Up Owl Punch.  The Male is wearing a glittered red bow tie and the Female is wearing a glittered bow in her hair with a glittered red dress.  I used the Martha Stewart Flower punch-around-the-page set on white, black and red textured paper after running it through an embossing folder.  I also punched out small flowers, added texture to them and colored the center of the flowers as well as the eyes with a silver metallic pen. 

Be blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment